Pink? Check. Puffy? Check. Powerful? You have no idea. Devour trees, obstacles, and huge chunks of stages with Kirby’s Hypernova ability and inhale enemies to copy epic new moves like Archer. It’s a grand new Kirby adventure PLUS a new multiplayer battle mode, Kirby Fighters!*
When a mysterious being kidnaps King Dedede atop a giant Dreamstalk, only Kirby can save the day! Jump from the foreground to the background in dynamic 3D side-scrolling environments while using new and returning copy abilities to defeat enemies. Duke it out in Kirby Fighters, a fierce 4-player* battle mode where you fight using a chosen ability like Sword or Ninja. The last Kirby standing reigns supreme. Whether you’re new to Kirby or an old fan, the Kirby: Triple Deluxe game offers a triple threat—action, adventure, and a battle mode.
- Kirby's powerful copy ability returns, allowing him to inhale, spit and transform
- Jump from the foreground to the background in dynamic 3D side-scrolling levels
- Employ new and returning abilities, including:
Archer - Kirby wields a bow to strike silently from a distance
Beetle - Kirby grabs foes with his horn and slams them into the ground
Fire - Kirby can roll into a fireball and scorch through the air
Sword - Kirby dons a green cap and wields a sword
- Kirby’s new Hypernova ability lets him inhale obstacles and big chunks of levels!
- Use the Download Play feature to duke it out in Kirby Fighters, a fierce battle mode for up to 4 players*! You can also sharpen your skills by playing solo
- Enjoy a selection of additional game modes including Dedede’s Drum Dash and Arena
- Collect hidden keychains in every level, each resembling legacy Kirby characters
- Unlock improved items and new keychains by using the StreetPass function to tag other players