Qisahn.com is HIRING
We are www.qisahn.com, a leading video game shop based in Singapore. Our core product is our all in one shopping cart, point of sale and inventory management system.
We spent 9 years navigating and succeeding in the “click and mortar” business. Traditional brick and mortar stores now however no longer have the same luxury of time. Retailers are facing greater pressure than ever to be online, or be irrelevant. We are certain this is the product all retailers need.
Central to our success is our all in one shopping cart, point of sale and inventory management system. This fully integrated system was developed in-house. Our system drives over $6 million in sales annually to our otherwise nondescript shop, located in an outdated shopping mall.
We plan to introduce our integrated system to like-minded retailers in 2017.
Position: Software Engineer (0 Vacancies)
Qisahn.com has set up a new company to address the challenges of selling online in South East Asia. This new business helps online sellers sell more efficiently on marketplaces through API integration. We are looking for a software engineer to be part of this new company.
- Design and build scalable platform to help sellers do more with less
- Build key features on the platform by working closely with the co-founders and technical team
- Scale the infrastructure to cater to the ever growing number of sellers
- Write documentation on process flow and code
- Resourceful, self-motivated and independent
- High adaptability in a fast-moving environment
- Have experience in web applications
- Good knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of Ruby-on-Rails, React.js and React Native is an advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
Our working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and our office is located at Far East Shopping Centre. On-job training and resources will be provided. Please submit your resume to Samuel at email@example.com and include:
- Last drawn and/or expected salary
- Availability to commence work
- Reason(s) for leaving your current company (if any)
Position: Store Associate (0 Vacancies)
- Personality suited for customer service
- Responsible individual
- Committed and willing to work hard
- Smart and quick on the feet
- Fluency in English and a second language
- Technologically savvy
- Working hours 11.30am to 8.30pm
- Minimum 6 months commitment
- Retail experience
- Plays video games
Our working hours are 11.30am to 8.30pm daily. Full timers can expect to work 5 days a week. It is shift work and depending on the manager's scheduling, you may have to work weekends or public holidays. We do rotate and we do not believe in bullying the juniors. The hierarchy here is flat.
If you love the occasional crazy things we do and think you are up to the challenge, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to include:
- Mobile number
- Education background
- English grade
- Average typing speed (Take the free test here ).
- Gaming experience (consoles you own, what games do you play)
- Work experience (elaborate on customer service and retail experience)
- How soon you can start work
- How long do you intend to stay
Please attach a recent photo of yourself too and add any relevant information you might want to let us know. Thank you!
Position: Livehelp (Customer Service Agent) (1 Vacancy)
- Provide Qisahn.com customers with awesome service
- Reply to customer queries on LYN, Chatbox, Facebook, and other platforms
- Troubleshoot issues reported by customer on Ticket platform
- Assist in online administrative duties (Product Listing, Payment checking, etc)
- You MUST be fluent in English (spoken and typed);
- Passion for Customer Service;
- Technologically Savvy
- Possess fast and stable internet connection(you need to answer phone calls)
- A Responsible Individual
- Malaysian living in Malaysia preferred.
- A quiet environment to answer phone calls (Work from home!)
- Morning shift - 10am to 6pm
- Evening shift - 6pm to 12am
- Up to RM12 per hour. Trainee start from RM3 per hour
Please submit your resume to email@example.com