Azure Striker Gunvolt and Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, now with faster frame rates and a new vocal track created specifically for the PlayStation 4 release. Fans can also explore the entire catalog of downloadable content, which comes pre-loaded in the pack and introduces extra stages, bosses, bonus modes, and songs.
From developer Inti Creates and publisher Nighthawk Interactive, theAzure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Packoffers lots of new features, including an exhilarating 60 frames per second upgrade, striking high-resolution event graphics, and an exclusive new vocal track, injecting these supercharged side-scrollers with a renewed vitality.
This critically acclaimed series has intuitive controls, memorable characters, and shockingly epic boss battles. Play as Gunvolt, zipping and zapping your way through levels and skill trials by tagging enemies with your weapon, then shocking them into oblivion. InAzure Striker Gunvolt 2, enjoy the game in an entirely new way with the addition of Gunvolt’s rival Copen as a playable character. Playing as Copen, you can dash through the air, slam into enemies, and unleash devastating homing shots to make short work of your foes
- More intense action with frame rates upgraded from their original 30 frames per second to 60 reames per second! – Azure Striker Gunvolt and Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 were made with an emphasis on visual quality with a frame rate locked to 30 frames per escond. Thanks to the power of PlayStation 4, both games are playable in 60 frames per second!
- The entire downloadable content catalog comes pre-loaded! – The Striker Pack comes with all the previous downloadable content, including extra stages, bosses, bonus modes, and new songs
- DualShock 4 vibration support adds a whole new layer that brings you closer to the electrifying action! – When Gunvolt uses his powerful electrical attacks, the DualShock 4’s vibration kicks in to bring you even closer to the action
- The screen layout has been completely redone with more intuitive designs and easy-to-read menus! – The screen layout has been redone to fit intuitively on a single screen
- Brand new song for the PlayStation 4 version! – A brand new theme song by the virtual idol Lumen (voiced by Megu Sakuragawa) debuts on PlayStation 4!
- Event graphics and in-game text look better than ever in high-resolution on PlayStation 4! – In-game text is much easier to read and characters look better than ever in high-resolution
- Adjustments to the game balance and general gameplay improvements enhance the experience! – The Kudos system from Gunvolt 1 has been changed to the system from Gunvolt 2, adjustments have been made to some stages to balance out the difficulty, and other minor gameplay improvements have been added
- Many different language settings are available for people around the world to enjoy!