The award-winning Call of Duty® series returns with Call of Duty®: Vanguard, in which players will experience influential battles of World War II as they fight for victory across the Eastern and Western Fronts of Europe, the Pacific, and North Africa.
Create and cement your legacy as Call of Duty’s signature Multiplayer experience launches an all-out assault on all fronts. Witness the rise of the Special Forces as players drop into new locales with authentic World War II loadouts.
Players will also be able to prove their mettle as they try to survive the relentless onslaught of the undead in a chilling new Zombies experience, developed by Treyarch Studios.
Call of Duty®: Vanguard will usher in a new and unparalleled Call of Duty®: Warzone™ integration post launch.
PS5 version is playable on PS4 (Cross Gen)
PS4 Standard Edition can digitally upgrade to PS5 Cross Gen Edition for SGD 14
- Vanguard takes us back to WWII, delving into the birth of the Special Forces
- Vanguard’s campaign will be more expansive than COD WW2, which focused solely on American soldiers fighting their way across Europe
- The campaign spans over 4 major theatres of WWII – North Africa, South Pacific, Eastern front & Western Front, featuring 4 protagonist across the globe
- There will be 20 multiplayer maps at launch
- Development led by Sledgehammer games, with Black Ops Cold war developer Treyarch working on Zombies mode
- More detailed information