- Nintendo Labo Robot Kit Software
- Cardboard sheet x 19
- Cardstock sheets x 4
- Reflective sticker sheet x 1
- Orange string x 2
- Blue string x 2
- Gray canvas straps (large) x 1
- Gray canvas straps (medium) x 1
- Gray canvas straps (small) x 2
- Grommet set (gray) x 10
- Grommet set (orange) x 2
- Make a Toy-Con Robot suit...to become a robot in the game! Simply fold pre-cut cardboard sheets by following interactive instructions and then suit up to get playing. Wreck in-game environments and beat challenges to unlock powerful abilities. Discover how the Toy-Con Robot comes to life, or invent new uses for it and your own creations in Toy-Con Garage mode!
- Bust out your own markers, stickers, and more to customize* your Toy-Con Robot suit - or enter the Hanger to customize your in-game robot's appearance. By moving your hands and feet, you can maneuver in the game, unleash your moves, or make sound effects! As you play, keep track of your robot's rank, points earned, and unlocked special abilities. Discover the mechanics behind the Toy-Con Robot and how the Nintendo Switch technology brings it to life. If you're feeling competitive, take on a friend with their own Toy-Con Robot** in a two-player battle mode on a single screen! Then go beyond in Toy-Con Garage using simple input and output nodes to invent new ways to play with your Toy-Con Robot or create your very own Toy-Con projects.
- Make your very own Toy-Con Robot suit: fold pre-cut cardboard and wear it to become a robot in the game!
- Play as a robot: demolish your in-game surroundings and take on challenges to unlock powerful abilities.
- Within the Nintendo Labo software, discover how the Toy-Con Robot comes to life and interacts with Nintendo Switch technology.
- Customize your robot's in-game appearance and use your own markers and other supplies to decorate your Toy-Con Robot.
- Keep track of your progress, including your Robot's rank, points earned, unlocked special abilities, and more.
- Challenge a friend using their own Toy-Con Robot in a two-player battle mode on a single screen.
- Experiment with a simple, yet powerful, in-game visual tool to invent new ways to play with the Toy-Con Robot or create your very own Toy-Con projects!