- Nintendo Labo Variety Kit Software
- Cardboard sheet x 28 (includes extra sheet for customization)
- Reflective sticker sheet x 3
- Sponge sheet x 3
- String (orange) x 1
- String (blue) x 1
- Grommet set (gray) x 1
- Grommet set (blue) x 4
- Rubber band (large) x 2 + spares
- Rubber band (small) x 6 + spares
Make a Toy-Con RC Car, Fishing Rod, Motorbike, House, and Piano using pre-cut cardboard sheets and simple, interactive instructions. Then, Play! Steer the RC Car, reel in fish from the ocean, drive your Motorbike, interact with a creature in the House, and play tunes on the Piano. Then, discover how it all works...and invent new ways to use your Toy-Con creations in Toy-Con Garage mode!
Grab your own markers, stickers, and more to customize your Toy-Con creations*. Steer the Toy-Con RC Car manually, have it self-drive, or challenge a friend to a match with two Toy-Con RC Cars**. Race the CPU with the Toy-Con Motorbike, collect targets on bumpy terrain, or create your own tracks. Catch in-game fish with the Toy-Con Fishing Rod, then view what you've caught or create original fish with Toy-Con Piano in Aquarium mode! You can also play quick tunes with Toy-Con Piano, or record your own music. Insert blocks into your Toy-Con House to feed a creature, play minigames with it, and who knows what else! Then go beyond in Toy-Con Garage mode using simple input and output nodes to invent new ways to play with each Toy-Con project in the Variety Kit or create your very own!
- The Variety Kit includes five different projects to Make, Play, and Discover: two Toy-Con RC Cars, a Toy-Con Fishing Rod, a Toy-Con House, a Toy-Con Motorbike, and a Toy-Con Piano!
- Play with your Toy-Con RC Car: steer your RC Car or race a friend with another Toy-Con RC Car**.
- Play with your Toy-Con Fishing Rod: explore the ocean's depths to catch fish.
- Play with your Toy-Con Motorbike: race against the computer or collect targets on mountainous terrain.
- Play with your Toy-Con House: insert blocks to interact with a mysterious creature and play minigames.
- Play with your Toy-Con Piano: play a quick tune or record your very own compositions.
- Bring each Toy-Con creation to life with the power of the Nintendo Switch console and Joy-Con controllers.
- Within the Nintendo Labo software, discover how assembled Toy-Con projects come to life and interact with Nintendo Switch technology.
- Discover the fun of customizing Toy-Con creations with your own stickers, markers, paint, new parts, and other original crafting ideas*.
- Experiment with a simple, yet powerful, in-game visual tool to invent new ways to play with Toy-Con projects in the Variety Kit, or create your very own Toy-Con projects!