Rogue Stormers combines classic run 'n' gun gameplay with a modern art style, and twin stick shooter configuration. Your goal is to fight and beat the ultimate evil threatening Ravensdale...But in order to beat him, you need to fight your way through 7 increasingly challenging levels. If you die, you'll be back at square one. Earned perks are yours to keep, allowing your character to grow stronger with each new raid. Our technology enables us to layer and combine level chunks to create meaningful level combinations with infinite replay ability. An ever-growing cast of enemies, hazards and loot is layered within each chunk, generating incredible diversity. Tons of different upgrades and weapons will cause each new session to play in a unique fashion, depending on which weapons or upgrades you pick and get. Adding to that are five unlockable character classes, each with its own skills and base weapons. The further you delve into the vast undercity of Ravensdale, the more you will learn about the city's history and that of its citizens, as well as the tragic backgrounds of the five heroes who took arms to save the city. All these factors combined determine how you'll engage the sprawling city of Ravensdale. Will you go toe to toe with your enemies or pick them off them from a distance? Will you cripple your enemies, block attacks or just blast everything apart with pure damage?
- Twin stick controls: classic twin stick controls for old school run 'n' gun gameplay
- Lots of perks: choose between two out of loads of available perks every time you level up, changing the gameplay experience for each playthrough
- Unforgiving gameplay: stay alive or start over
- High replayability: randomly compiled levels, upgrades and enemies make every playthrough different
- Balanced difficulty: the game remains fun and challenging, even when your character gets strongerOnline/local co-op: play with two to four players in online or local co-op