- Beautifully rendered 3D character models that bring the 2D artwork of Tony Taka to life
- Dynamic and frenetic real-time action combat - Combat supported by music element, B.A.N.D. system, to enhance your powers in battle
- Play as a Dragon - unleash devastating attacks on your foes
- Refrain Mode introduces previously unplayable characters into your party
- All extra cosmetic content and the original's DLC is included
Shining Resonance Refrain remasters the original Shining Resonance, previously released on PlayStation 3 only in Japan, and features dual audio with English and Japanese voices. In addition to all of the original's DLC, now included as part of the base Original Mode, Shining Resonance Refrain packs a new Refrain Mode, unlocking the Imperial Princess Excelled and Dragonslayer Jinas as party members for a new experience - just be sure to save this for your second play through to avoid any spoilers! With real-time action combat, it will be important to utilize each party member's unique abilities and strengths while deepening relationships with each character. Through events and dates, get to know your party members to unlock their full potential on the battlefield! Depending on the bonds of the characters, resonance may occur between the characters them, providing a new level of support, leading to victory. Yuma has the soul of the Shining Dragon within him, transforming into the ancient beast by unleashing the power conducted through his sword. Dragons, long thought to be extinct, make Yuma a target for The Empire. To use him against the Kingdom of Astoria, The Empire captures Yuma. Sonia, Princess of Astoria, launches a rescue mission with the help of the Dragoneers. Hearing about the plight of Astoria and their fight to save their land, Yuma decides to aid them. Typically timid, will he find the courage to realize the strength he has within him?