Current players of Street Fighter V and future owners of Street Fighter V: arcade Edition will be placed into the same player pool, with PS4 and PC Cross-Platform play continuing to unite fans into a unified player base. The initial Street Fighter V purchase is still the only One that consumers need to make to ensure they always have the most up-to-date version of the title. All of the post launch gameplay content, such as the DLC characters in Street Fighter V, is earnable completely free of charge through completing various in-game challenges and receiving earned in-game currency, called fight money. Certain additional content can only be purchased using Fight Money, which can be earned through normal gameplay.
- Arcade mode - choose from six different paths themed after classic Street Fighter games
- Gallery - unlock hundreds of illustrations as you play through arcade mode
- Extra battle - complete timed challenges to obtain exclusive costumes throughout 2018
- New v-triggers - each character will have two v-triggers, adding even more depth to the combat system
- New visuals - the user interface is being redesigned with new Color schemes, revised menus and exciting pre-and-post-fight effects