TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge welcomes you to the most famous motorbike race of all time: Isle of Man TT (Tourist Trophy). No other motorcycle race is as challenging or revered as the Isle of Man. Held on 38 miles of treacherous track - with a seemingly never-ending series of bends, bumps and jumps - the infamous race features 264 turns and is longer and more difficult than all other MotoGP tracks put together! Test your stamina and skill as you risk it all for a chance to have your name inscribed in history as winner of the most daring race in the world!
- THE ISLE OF MAN PERFECTLY REPRODUCED - Meticulously detailed Mountain Course replicated with each stretch and bend of the circuit
- OFFICIAL RIDERS AND THEIR SUPER-POWERED BIKES - 24 riders, 38 bikes, and sidecars rocketing along village and mountain roads at 200 mph
- TRUE SENSATIONS OF RIDING - Accurate bike physics as confirmed by famed TT riders
- REALISTIC ROAD RACING TECHNIQUES - Accurately represents the uniqueness and the challenge of the motorcycling discipline
- CAREER MODE INSPIRED FROM TT - Training and qualifying rounds on 10 different tracks, and a garage for managing and fine-tuning bikes