World to the West expands on the universe of critically acclaimed 2D puzzle platformer Teslagrad, but offers a 3D action adventure experience instead. This gives a whole new perspective on the universe Rain Games created for their very successful debut title. Players who've played Teslagrad will encounter both new and familiar faces during their journey. World to the West is a cartoony, top down action adventure inspired by European adventure comics. The player takes control of four unique characters, each with their own motivations, skills and interweaving storylines as they seek to escape the dark shadow of an ancient prophecy. The player travels through corrupt colonies, lush jungles and frozen tundras as they snoop through the secrets of a forgotten civilization.
- Four playable heroes, each hailing from individual nations and possessing unique identities and abilities
- Explore a vibrant world: filled with characters who have their own helpful and not-so-helpful agendas
- Experience seamless transitions: between combat and puzzle solving which really keeps you on your toes
- Different ways to deal with enemies: face them head-on with brute force, convince them to see things your way or avoid them altogether
- Uncover lots of secrets: more secrets and secrets inside secrets. Exploration is key to unveiling World to the West's mysteries